Holy Family Catholic School is accepting applications for a Part-Time Advancement Director.
The Advancement Director reports to the Principal and works with the Board of Limited Jurisdiction. This position is responsible for marketing, development and enrollment. The Advancement Director will work with the Principal and BLJ to implement initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram)
- Photograph events
- Lawn Signs
- Identify/Implement New Marketing Strategies
- Annual Fund Report
- Design and Publish the Report
- Annual Fund Drive
- Generate Incentive Ideas
- #Giving Tuesday
- Thank you cards/phone calls
- Identify/Implement New Development Ideas
- Attends Chester County Foundation for Catholic Education Meetings
- Prospect Engagement
- Open House
- Re-enrollment Process
- Exit Survey
- Student Satisfaction Breakouts
- Practicing Catholic, passion for Catholic Education and Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Experience in enrollment management, development, marketing, communication, and volunteer management preferred.
- Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education.
- Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in developing and accomplishing organizational goals.
- Ability to build a team, effectively recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Superior communication skills, ability to conceptualize and execute strategic plans, the ability to interact confidently and effectively with school staff, students, donors, trustees, school administration, the media and alumni.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in a parochial or not-for-profit environment preferred.
- Practicing Catholic, Passion for Catholic Education and Bachelor’s degree in related filed strongly preferred.
Posted on June 4, 2019