Job Type: Teacher
Job Status: Full Time/Permanent
Contact: Matthew Joram, Principal
Visitation BVM Catholic School is searching for a Seventh Grade Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position will begin immediately.
The position is for a 7th grade classroom. Teacher would be responsible for teaching the following subjects: ELA and Social Studies according to the curriculum and guidelines for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
· Plan, develop, write and implement the Archdiocese of Philadelphia curriculum in the above subjects
· Provide instruction in the above classes
· Communicate with parents about students’ progress
· Establish and maintain an educational environment consistent with instructional goals
· Manage student behavior to encourage the best possible student education al experience
· Evaluate students’ academic growth, keep appropriate records, and prepare various progress reports and report cards
· College degree
· Teacher certification
· Updated clearances
o Pennsylvania State Police Background Check
o Child Abuse Clearance
o FBI fingerprinting
Qualified and interested candidates send your resume and a cover letter to Mr. Joram, the Principal, at the e-mail address noted above.
If the position is offered, the candidate will be required to complete the “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Additional information regarding this training can be found here.
- Full Time