HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS – Math & Science
Substitute Positions - 2022-2023 School Year
Archdiocese of Philadelphia high schools are secondary educational institutions, which provide a safe and dynamic environment, which promote the spiritual, academic, and social development of the individual within the message of the Gospels. Our schools offer a rigorous curriculum, designed to meet the individual needs of a diverse student body. We address the challenges our students will face by fostering critical thinking, creativity, communication and team building skills. Our vision encompasses character development through faith formation, a collaborative effort for educational excellence and committed service to others.
Qualified professional educators who can provide excellent learning experiences for our students are invited to apply for teaching positions:
- MATH – Algebra, Geometry, and Trig/Pre-Calculus, Calculus
- SCIENCE – Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Prepare and deliver engaging and structured lectures to students
- Teach math & science courses, utilizing curriculum designated by AOP High Schools
- Collaborate with other teachers to create course materials
- Develop in each student an understanding of subject concepts
- Adapt materials and methods to develop assignments and lesson plans that guide and challenge students
- Monitor students’ development
- Ensure compliance with school policies, regulations and objectives
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Classroom teaching is required – Not remote opportunities. US Work Authorization required.
Candidates interested in teaching positions should send their resume, and transcripts to: Barbara Guiliano, HR Assistant at the Office of Catholic Education,
Please mark Math & Science teachers in subject line.
PA required clearances, Safe Environment Clearances and official transcripts will be required before employment can begin.
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Office of Catholic Education.
- Full Time