Job Title: After School CARES AIDE
Position Type: Part-Time/Permanent
Contact: Elizabeth Veneziale, M.Ed., Principal
St. Philip Neri Catholic School is searching for an afternoon CARES Aide for the current 2022-2023 school year.
· Classification: Part-Time, 10 months
· Hours: 3 hours per day, five days
· Schedule: 3 – 6 P.M., Monday-Thursday, 3 – 5PM Fridays
Duties and Responsibilities
Our after school staff should possess:
· Commitment, desire and interpersonal skills necessary to work with elementary age school children
· Ability to interact effectively with parents/guardians
· Ability to relate well in a multicultural classroom environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
· Experience working with children (preferred)
· Clearances on all required background checks (required)
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume and cover letter to the Principal at the e-mail address noted above. Clearances will be required if the position is offered.
Also if the position is offered, the candidate will be required to complete the “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Additional information regarding this training can be found here.
- Part Time
- Support Staff