Regina is committed to be a “Servant Leader” – servant first. She wants to help others by providing all of the resources and assistance that she possibly can to ensure a better future for Catholic education in the Archdiocese.
Experience and Skills
- Over 30 years of experience in Catholic education at all levels
- Served as Administrator of BLOCS, the largest scholarship organization in southeastern Pennsylvania; was responsible for prospect research, annual solicitation materials, funding sourcing, and student evaluations
- Previously worked 10 years in BLOCS at various levels administering grants, coordinating financial assistance, overseeing several scholarship programs, and managing finances for various organizational funds
- Taught Special Education and Elementary Education for a total of 10 years at St. Katherine Day School, Queen of the Universe, and Maternity BVM Elementary School
- Held memberships in Association of Fundraising Professionals, National Catholic Development Conference; Board Member of Nutritional Developmental Services
- MS – Educational Leadership, St. Joseph’s University
- Archdiocesan Administrators’ Academy Cohort Program – St. Joseph’s University
- BS – Elementary and Special Education (minor in History), Gwynedd-Mercy College
Regina loves “arts and crafts” and never misses an opportunity to participate in “craft nights” where family and friends gather together to learn/teach a new craft and create their own masterpieces.