Kathleen aims to support, educate, and advocate for all students with special needs, ensuring they have a chance to reach their fullest God-given potential.
Experience and Skills
- Former job developer and coach for students and adults with disabilities at Missouri Employment and Rehabilitation Services (MERS)
- Supported MERS and the St. Louis school district as a behavioral support specialist for young adults, and as program manager and teacher for school-to-work services
- Worked at Katherine Thomas School as an elementary teacher for students with multiple disabilities, transition specialist for high school students, and middle and high school science teacher for students with autism spectrum disorder
- Previously served at AOPS as Director of Educational Resources at Archbishop Carroll High School, as well as Principal of St. Katherine Day School
- BS – Psychology, Saint Louis University
- Ed. – Special Education, Grand Canyon University
People often mistake Kathleen’s accent for being Canadian. In fact, most of her family is from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.