Dr. Magee is committed to operating AOP schools as efficiently as possible and to continually improving their facilities and programs.
Experience and Skills
- 32 years working in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia; 21 years of service devoted to Catholic education
- Responsible for accounting, reporting, budgetary functions, tuition management, investments, facilities management, procurement/contracts, and benefit administration
- Oversaw parish finances and served in internal audit positions with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- 2012 distinguished graduate award recipient, Incarnation of Our Lord School, for over 30 years of home parish volunteer service
- Personal and professional memberships: American Association of School Business Officials; PA Association of School Business Officials; National Catholic Education Association; St. Andrew Parish Pastoral Committee; St. Andrew Parish Educational Endowment Committee; Adjunct Faculty Member, Gwynedd Mercy University
- BS – Pennsylvania State University
- MBA – La Salle College
- D – Immaculata University
Dr. Magee enjoys history and is on a quest to visit every presidential gravesite.