High School Theology Teacher – Archdiocese of Philadelphia
High School Theology Teacher
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and teach classes
- Follow the curriculum framework designated by United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Deliver engaging and structured lectures/lessons to students
- Collaborate with other department members to create course lesson plans and materials
- Develop in each student an understanding of the Catholic Faith
- Adapt materials and methods to develop assignments and lesson plans that guide and challenge students
- Ensures compliance with school and department policies, regulations and objectives.
- Must be a practicing Catholic, willing to uphold Catholic moral teaching and leading a life consistent with the Catholic Faith
- Bachelor’s degree in theology, religious studies or an acceptable equivalent from a Catholic college or university
- Secondary teaching experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), email, and social media (Facebook, Twitter) preferred
Interested parties should send cover letter, resume, list of references and salary requirements, electronically, to: Mr. James Molnar,
HR Supervisor for Secondary Education at: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: 215 – 933 – 5235
Please mark Teacher –Theology- 92017 in subject line.
Applicants must be practicing Catholics as verified by the pastor of the parish in which the applicant is registered.
PA required clearances, Safe Environment Clearances and official transcripts will be required before employment can begin.