Director of Marketing and Communications – Archbishop Wood HighSchool
Director of Marketing and Communications
Archbishop Wood High School
655 York Road
Warminster, PA 18974
The Director of Marketing and Communications is primarily responsible for the public presence of the school, leveraging marketing and communication to support that presence. The Director is a member of the Office of Institutional Advancement and will work closely with the President, Advisory Board and administration in furthering the mission of the high school through a strategic marketing and communications plan.
- Manages all print, electronic and social media communication of the school including, but not limited to: magazine, parent and constituent newsletters.
- Ensures consistency and proper branding of all communications across all departments of the school.
- Develops all marketing materials – admissions pieces, flyers, postcards, and manages all marketing campaigns including print, video, television, radio, social media, etc.
- Creates media releases to further the visibility of the school.
- Builds relationships with journalists, bloggers, tweeters, and other influencers to help spread the word about the school, creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Manages video and photo images of events.
- Creates, manages and grows the school presence in social media outlets.
- Keeps the school’s web interface and content fresh, interactive and compelling. Serves as primary manager of the web site.
- Develops annual plan for marketing.
- Serves as the primary contact for all vendors in the purchasing and production of media.
Education & Qualifications:
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field required.
- Three years minimum related experience required.
- Demonstrated success in building and expanding an organization’s presence in a variety of social media.
- Specific experience in developing and executing marketing programs, including experience with web-based initiatives and social media.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage own work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised, make high level decisions independently and solve problems effectively and creatively.
- Ability to create content as well as identify and generate creative story ideas.
- Ability to clearly articulate brand features and benefits through written and graphic communication, presenting the uniqueness of the school in a positive manner to differentiate from other programs in our industry and community.
- Ability to collaborate with others – administration, faculty and staff, parents, alumni and other constituents – in advancing the visibility and the mission of the school.
Interested parties should send a cover letter along with resume, list of references and salary requirements to: Mr. Gary Zimmaro, President Archbishop Wood High School at:
DEADLINE for applications September 13, 2017
Interviews will be granted to the most qualified applicants. PA required clearances and official transcripts will be required before employment can begin.