Judy is committed to equipping saints for the future!
Experience and Skills
- 24 1/2 years of experience in education in the school district of Philadelphia
- Work included: Grade Teacher, Colleague Mentor, New Teacher Induction Instructor, School Educational Plan Coordinator, Grant Writer, Peer Mediator, Instructional Coordinator for SLC, Roster Chair, Attendance Designee, PFT Building Representative, No Child Left Behind Liaison, and Assistant Director of Nonpublic Programs
- Between 1973 and 1988, worked in the Archdiocese in capacities including teacher, choir director, coach, Assistant Principal, and Acting Principal
- Membership in PAFPC, PAIU, NCEA, and ASCD
- BS – Elementary Education, Chestnut Hill College
- PA Letter of Equivalency for Master’s Degree – K-12 Principal Certification, Cheyney University
- Penn Center for Educational Leadership Certificate – University of Pennsylvania
Judy is from a family of 10 and is a twin. She was a member of Ambler Choral Society for many years and loves to sing. She is the proud mom of a 23 year old daughter, Rachel.