Jason’s commitment to the Office of Catholic Education is to serve in whatever role is needed with a passion and diligence worthy of the noble field of Catholic Education. He lobbies in Harrisburg and Washington, DC for fair legislation and representation of nonpublic schools. Jason cultivates relationships with local leaders, politicians, and colleagues for the advancement of Catholic Education in the greater Philadelphia area. As the Chief of Staff, Jason works with all members of the Office of Catholic Education to see that they have the resources they need to succeed in their pursuits.
Experience and Skills
- Originally worked as a substitute teacher at St. John Neumann High School for Boys; served as Strength and Conditioning coordinator for its football team
- Taught Social Studies at Father Judge High School for 12 years; oversaw and supported various programs including football, lacrosse, rugby, weight room, the Mitchell Center Design Team, and the Jr. Ancient Order of Hibernians
- Worked as Associate Athletic Director, Head Athletic Director, and Vice Principal for Student Services
- Joined the Office of Catholic Education in 2008 as Director of Secondary Student Services; supervised all AOP Assistant Principals and oversaw Student Affairs
- Currently liaisons with agencies including the Pacific Institute, the Association of Catholic Teachers, the Philadelphia School District, and the Pennsylvania Catholic Conference
- BA – History, Albright College
- PA Secondary Certification, Social Studies – Albright College
- Graduate studies – Villanova University; St. Joseph’s University
Jason is married and has two children. He enjoys Crossfit, fishing, surfing, and working in the yard. He also enjoys coaching local youth sports.