Chris is committed to instructional innovation, academic excellence, and Catholic values, with a strategic vision of strengthening and growing Catholic schools across southeastern Pennsylvania.
Experience and Skills
- 17 year tenure in Dicoese of Syracuse schools
- Has held positions as Director of Campus Ministry at Christian Brothers Academy, Principal at Rome Catholic School, Assistant Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, and Superintendent of Schools for the Diocese of Syracuse
- Experience overseeing educational technology integration, curriculum implementation, professional development, school finances, and personnel
- Led teams of educators across a seven county region
- Author of the books Peer Ministry: Empowering Teens to Be Salt for the Earth and Pentecost, Peanuts, Popcorn, Prayer.
- Member of NCEA, ASCD, and CACE
- BA – Theology, St. Bonaventure University
- MS – Religious Studies, John Carroll University
- School district certification
- School administrator certification
Chris and his wife Stephanie are the proud parents of four children — two girls and two boys.