Bethanne is committed to helping ensure the future of Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia by cultivating engaged leaders at the grassroots level.
Experience and Skills
- Over 20 years of corporate experience in areas including finance, design, brand management, and change leadership
- Seasoned secondary English teacher who has worked in both public and Archdiocesan schools
- Non-profit management experience for both professional and charitable organizations
- Member of the National Catholic Education Association and board member of several local organizations
- BA – English Literature, Rosemont College
- Ed. – Secondary English, Cabrini College
Bethanne is a history buff who spends a good deal of her time serving as her family’s unofficial genealogist.